Sunday, May 10, 2009

Dick Chooses the Windbag???

Sorry, the actual content of this post is not nearly as exciting as the title implies. As all three of my faithful readers know, my purpose for this blog is to toss all incumbents out of Congress. However, this article just made me want to gag so I threw it up here (literally).

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/washingtondc/la-na-cheney-limbaugh11-2009may11,0,6685850.story

Here we have Republican heavyweight Dick Cheney saying that he would prefer to have Rush Limbaugh lead the party over Colin Powell. Hey Richard, are you out of your F***ing mind???!!! I'm trying to think of who in the nation I would vote for over Powell. Hmmm...Michael Bloomberg...I'm still thinking...nope, can't come up with anyone else. Who's the Libertarian candidate in '12? When Powell says, "Trust me." I do. I didn't think it could get any dumber out their for the GOP, but they consistently exceed my expectations - Citizen Zane

No comments:

Post a Comment