Friday, April 17, 2009

What Would the Founding Fathers Say???

I think back to the brave men who pledged their lives, their fortunes, and their sacred honor to each other and to the United States of America. These great men risked EVERYTHING so that we could be free. Had they not been sucessful, there is no doubt that their property would have been lost, their families gone, and their very lives taken from them. Can you see Nancy Pelosi or any of our current crop of fools making such a committment? The Founding Fathers must be rolling over in their graves. I may be angry, but they must be fiercely PISSED at what has become of their work.

What happened to the days of Congressional compromises for the good of the nation? Now its I'll let you get away with your dubious spending project if you will bless mine - and get me a job on Fox News to supplement my rich pension when I am no longer in office. Sacred honor my ass!

These creeps make me sick. It's time to stand up and fight - one citizen at a time. Step up to the polls and vote these idiots out. If all of us who are fed up join together, we can make a difference - Citizen Zane

No comments:

Post a Comment